The backdrop couldn’t have been any more perfect for what’s believed to be the country’s oldest Memorial Day Parade in Doylestown, Bucks County. This parade has been going on for more than 145 years.
The James Michener Art Museum in Doylestown dedicated its new Edgar N. Putnam Event Pavilion last night, a key piece of the museum’s ongoing expansion.
He comes from a long line of police officers starting with his grandfather in Philadelphia more than a hundred years ago. White calls himself fortunate and says he will miss interacting with the public the most.
Service resumed on SEPTA’s Warminster Regional Rail line after a nearly three-hour long suspension, Tuesday morning.
Police say a Doylestown man who was supposed to sell some 20 python snakes worth about $12,000 to a New York man is in stable condition at Crozier Chester Medical Center after being shot yesterday in the parking lot of the Woodlyn shopping center.
Officials are investigating the cause of a fire that broke out at a well-known Bucks County Church Wednesday night.
Chris reviews Chris Christie’s State of the State with Rich Zeoli, talks to Joe RIvera, the father of a girl denied a kidney transplant, Tom McGrath, editor of Philadelphia Magazine, and the Mayor of Doylestown, Josh Maxwell.
Some in Bucks County are fueling a Christmas light controversy. They are going against the Homeowners Association and ditching white for colored bulbs starting Friday night.
Two woman forge a strong friendship after a traumatic event and four years later open a restaurant, born out of a shared dream.
Crews battled a 3-alarm fire in Bucks County that is to blame for injuring one person and displacing four families.
After more than a quarter of a century of locking up criminals in Bucks County, Prosecutor David Zellis is switching gears, leaving the office yesterday to pursue another opportunity that he believes can help many people in the community.
Police say an Army captain suspected in four killings was found dead in Bucks County.
A Quakertown, Bucks County man is facing misdemeanor animal cruelty charges for allegedly shooting his dog last week on the grounds of the Doylestown Country Club.
A Bucks County teacher who was suspended over a blog in which she called students “disengaged, lazy whiners” has been reinstated.
A suburban Philadelphia collector believes he has a rare copy of the Declaration of Independence made through a 19th Century printing process that damaged the original.
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- CDC Says Majority Of Sandy Victims Drowned
- City Council OKs Law Requiring Parental Supervision of Teens at Tanning Salons
- Police: Boy Chained To Table For Not Finishing Dinner
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta