After two days of testimony, a Bucks County judge found 38-year-old Drew Bodden of Plumstead guilty of the murder of nine-year-old Holly Huynh.
A new robot is on duty at Doylestown Hospital, killing dangerous microorganisms by zapping them with ultraviolet light.
Nancy Cresse spent more than thirty years working for Keystone Volvo in Doylestown, but since 1999 she’s been systematically stealing from the company.
Caroline Pla (#10 in photo) began playing football at age five. Last season, the Archdiocese of Philadelphia caught wind of Caroline’s presence on the team and told her it violated CYO policy.
Snow fell across the region Friday night, causing many problems, in some areas more than others.
On hand for Saturday’s opening at the Mercer Museum will be Ruth Richard, the catcher on the Rockford Peaches who inspired the Geena Davis character in “A League of Their Own.”
A fixture in the business community in Doylestown for more than four decades is closing its doors in the next month.
Traffic is now moving along the first highway to open in Southeastern Pennsylvania in more than 20 years.
Fifteen years ago, the Central Bucks community came together to build an eight-story wooden “Kids’ Castle” for the neighborhood children. Now, the structure is in need of repair.
The concept for a new Route 202 dates back nearly half a century, and now it’s just about two months from reality.
County coroner Dr. Joseph Campbell says there was no sign of trauma or injury, but the initial autopsy failed to pinpoint a cause of death.
First Friday was designed to showcase musicians and artists by giving them a venue to perform in before the crowds of people who would show up and stroll around the borough.
The organization that runs “First Fridays” in Doylestown, Pa. says the event has run its course and will no longer continue.
Authorities say Richard Klementovich, an off-duty Clifton, NJ police officer, called local police to his estranged wife’s house Sunday afternoon, saying he had a civil dispute.
The Central Bucks School District is bidding farewell to a popular music teacher who taught thousands of students, including some who went on to fame of their own in various ways.
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...