A Philadelphia man has been sentenced to 13 to 26 years in prison in a crash in a stolen vehicle that killed a Villanova University student last fall.
Police say 28-year-old Donnie Sayers of Bryn Mawr called them on Thursday night and admitted to driving the stolen SUV that crashed into two Villanova students, killing one.
- American Cancer Society Chides New Jersey For Lack of Anti-Smoking Spending
- Chesco Company Says Its Anonymized Web Searches Gaining New Spotlight
- Blog: BJ's, Costco, Walmart - Services to Buy, Consider, or Skip
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...