Talks continue over a new way to surf the web, with new options coming alongside dot-com, dot-org, and the like.
The way we surf the web could see a big change within the next couple years. Last week, the group in charge of Internet addresses announced the names of new proposed web suffixes, such as .music and .love instead of .com. But, there won’t be a .philly — at least not for now.
Chris discusses Michael Nutter being named President of the Conference of Mayors, an Eagles edition of Angry Birds, Mitt Romney’s chances in blue states and the high rate of teen unemployment. He also talks to Nicole Wallace about her book, It’s Classified, and her role on the McCain/Palin campaign team in 2008.
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta