Division of Consumer Affairs
New Jersey lawmakers have given final approval to a bill that bans synthetic marijuana.
Getting rid of unneeded prescription drugs in New Jersey is a little bit easier now that the state has placed secure drop-off boxes in all 21 counties.
New Jersey officials have charged three gas stations, including one in Cherry Hill, New Jerseywith illegally hiking gas prices in the Hurricane Irene time frame.
State inspectors are walking the boards in Wildwood, NJ, making sure that arcade games are on the up-and-up.
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Chris Christie's Wife: He'd Make A Good President
- State-Wide Ribbon Cutting Marks Opening Of Jersey Shore Season
- Paper Urges New Jersey Governor Christie To Make Rebuilt Beaches Free
- Consumer Advocate: Scammers Prey On Veterans During Memorial Day
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta