The precautionary evacuations in Paulsboro were ordered late Friday, hours after the train derailment, and will likely remain in effect throughout the weekend and possibly longer.
A class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of the nearly 300 residents of Philadelphia’s Center City One high rise who were forced to evacuate their condos on Tuesday after two standpipes burst, causing widespread flooding.
Nearly 300 residents of Philadelphia’s Center City One Condos along Spruce Street remained displaced on Thursday after two standpipes burst Tuesday evening.
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Man Sues South Philly Sex Shop, Claims Gel Burned His Weenie
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...