In the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombings, Chris talks to Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup about the media reaction, Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach about Mirandizing the surviving suspect, and Frank Gaffney from the Center for security policy about the bombings impact on the immigration debate. He also talks with Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel about Eric Kratz’ big night against the Cardinals and Roy Halladay’s recovery from his slow start.
Brookville police Chief Ken Dworek says his “big city” friends have been enjoying the story since the incident was reported Wednesday by The Associated Press.
Court documents show Jason Smith, accused of murdering a doctor in Center City, plead guilty to exposing himself during a road rage incident on I-95 last year.
A Montgomery County judge has sentenced the former girls cross country coach at Hatboro-Horsham High School to probation and community service for providing alcohol to a teenager on the team.
A compromise has been reached on a bill that would give police more leeway in handling aggressive panhandlers in the city.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta