Businesses at the South Jersey shore are now part of a “Restore the Shore” effort, to encourage tourism dollars to remain in New Jersey despite the devastation that Superstorm Sandy wrought along some North Jersey beaches.
Some schools in Montgomery and Chester counties are among the many across the mid-Atlantic region that will send kids back to school at the end of August.
The Cape May County Department of Tourism routinely surveys some 600 businesses — everything from souvenir shops to real estate agencies.
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida