By the authority vested in me, I now pronounce “The Big Wedding” a bomb.
Look for these mainstream titles to open on theatre screens during the first few months of 2013.
The problem is that looking for a missing canine, no matter how obvious it is as a metaphor for two-legged characters finding themselves as well, represents a rather flimsy spine for a feature screenplay.
Some interesting offbeat films are on this week’s home video list, including one that was a big winner on Oscar Night.
This boob-tube comedy is as empty-caloried and lowest-common-denominator as the broadcasts it is making fun of.
by KYW’s Bill Wine – The splashy summer movie season is pretty much in the books, and the big holiday movie season is still quite a ways off. But the (usually) quieter and more thoughtful […]
- Prayer-Healing Couple Charged With 3rd Degree Murder In Death Of Son
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...