Patrick Latko of Wenonah will have to serve more than 126 years in prison before he becomes eligible for parole under the sentence imposed Monday.
The verdict against Patrick Latko of Wenonah followed a two week trial.
Patrick Latko, 32, had little to say during his first appearance before Judge Bernard DeLury, who set bail at $2 million.
Nearly a month after a mother and son were found murdered in their Hammonton, New Jersey home, word comes from prosecutors that they have made an arrest in the case.
Atlantic County investigators are testing a knife a resident found on her front lawn to see if it is connected to a deadly double stabbing in Hammonton.
A killer is still on the loose in Atlantic County, NJ and we now know who made the call for help.
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court is Out of Business
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Reveals Two Levels of Care By City
- New Jersey, Delaware Among States With Fewest Engaged Employees
- Health: Study Shows HPV Vaccine Effective At Reducing Cases Of Disease
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...