Last year’s two-day “Made in America” festival during the Labor Day weekend drew thousands, and according to city officials provided a big boost to the local economy with hotel and restaurant bookings.
Not satisfied with the status quo, the Nutter administration plans a bigger push in that direction.
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- Actor James Gandolfini Dies In Italy At Age 51
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...