When it comes to bipolar disorder many people who are being casually labeled with the condition don’t have it.
What do you think is the leading cause of absenteeism in this country? The answer, according to research from the National Institute of Mental Health is depression.
Psychologists say somewhere between “checked out and freaked out is an anxiety sweet spot… which keeps us our toes” and alert for potential problems. Therapists treat people for both too much or too little anxiety.
Mariel Hemingway may be best known as an actress, but she’s also an author of a few books promoting a healthy mind, body and spirit. She appeared as part of the “Minding Your Mind” speaker series in Ardmore.
Chris talks to the four top candidates running for the Republican nomination for Senate in Pennsylvania, Tom Smith, Steve Welch, Sam Rohrer, and David Christian. He talks to Congressman Ron Paul about his run for President. He also discusses Mitt Romney’s visit to Delaware County yesterday and his stance on extending lower interest on student loans.
Stress is a part of everyday life but how we deal with stress has a great deal to do with how happy we will be. Exercise, diet and even medication can help.
The question is: are people being treated for depression because they are coming to the doctor after seeing direct-to-consumer advertising?
If you’ve ever experienced a migraine headache, you know it can cause a great deal of pain, and certainly the pain can cause a bit of short-term depression when you’re experiencing it. But, what about long term?
Facebook can be a way to express oneself, but there are also some guidelines you can use to avoid heartache.
Chris reviews Chris Christie’s State of the State with Rich Zeoli, talks to Joe RIvera, the father of a girl denied a kidney transplant, Tom McGrath, editor of Philadelphia Magazine, and the Mayor of Doylestown, Josh Maxwell.
It’s another gloomy day in the Delaware Valley. And many are starting to get bit by the winter blues.
Perimenopause, the time just prior to menopause, is a disruptive stage of life for many women who experience unexpected symptoms including fatigue and memory loss.
According to a new report, optimists live longer.
Head trauma in children has been on the rise in recent years which may add to previous research which links an increase in child abuse during times of economic instability.
Have you been feeling down, anxious or depressed? How can you tell if those feelings are fleeting, or if you should see a doctor for treatment or a possible research study?
- What's Cooking on 1060: Foraging For Food, Cupcake Milkshakes, and 'Chefs for PAWS'
- Movie Review: 'World War Z'
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...