Less than a month after winning the NBA’s Coach of the Year award, Karl’s tenure with the Nuggets is over after 8½ seasons. His departure comes shortly after Masai Ujiri, the league’s executive of the year, left to become GM of the Toronto Raptors.
Danilo Gallinari says he will undergo surgery to repair the ACL on his left knee next week and is hoping to be back on the court for the Denver Nuggets around February.
Whether the pain in Stephen Curry’s sprained left ankle will subside enough for him to be on the court when the Golden State Warriors host the Denver Nuggets is not something the point guard could say for sure.
The Denver Nuggets secured the third seed in the Western Conference playoffs by routing the Phoenix Suns 118-98 on Wednesday night behind 21 points from Wilson Chandler and 20 from Andre Iguodala.
Corey Brewer sank three free throws with 2.1 seconds left and the Denver Nuggets stretched their franchise-best winning streak to 14 games with a 101-100 thriller over the Philadelphia 76ers on Thursday night.
Spencer Hawes had 16 points and 12 rebounds to lead the Philadelphia 76ers to an 84-75 win over the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday night.
Jrue Holiday is excited to see Andre Iguodala, but thinks he’ll get booed.
Andre Miller scored 24 points, including two free throws with 12.8 seconds left, and the Denver Nuggets survived Kobe Bryant’s late scoring barrage in a 43-point performance, avoiding playoff elimination with a 102-99 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 5 on Tuesday night.
Kobe Bryant scored 22 points, Andrew Bynum added 19 and the Los Angeles Lakers’ stars got plenty of help from their supporting cast in a 92-88 win over the Denver Nuggets on Sunday night for a 3-1 lead in their first-round playoff series.
The playoff game between the Los Angeles Lakers and Denver Nuggets was briefly interrupted when a 20-year-old stalker of several Nuggets players walked out on the court in the second quarter Sunday night.
The Denver Nuggets figure the way to quit getting beaten inside and out by the Los Angeles Lakers is to get them running up and down the court.
Kobe Bryant scored 31 points, Andrew Bynum posted the Lakers’ first playoff triple-double in 21 years with an NBA postseason record-tying 10 blocked shots, and LA controlled the tempo in a playoff-opening 103-88 victory over the Nuggets.
The Denver Nuggets earned themselves another postseason date with the Los Angeles Lakers. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing remains to be seen.
Andre Miller scored a season-high 28 points off the bench, Nene had 20 points and 14 rebounds and the Denver Nuggets beat the Philadelphia 76ers 108-104 in overtime Wednesday night.
Andre Iguodala scored 24 points and Thaddeus Young had 21 to lead the Philadelphia 76ers to a 110-99 win over the Denver Nuggets on Sunday night.
- Cyclist In Critical Condition After Crashing Into Fence In Fairmount Park
- SRC Votes To Revise Outdated School Donation Policy
- Audit Reveals Problems With 2012 Election At Philadelphia Polling Places
- Masterman Students, Teachers Run To Raise Money For Extracurriculars
- Corbett May Have To Settle For Watered Down Pension Reform Bill
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...