The fight over the date of a special election to fill the unexpired term the late US senator Frank Lautenberg is going to New Jersey’s highest court.
It seems that Democratic Party leaders in New Jersey are abandoning their hopes of finding a more popular politician to take on incumbent governor Chris Christie, and are now coalescing around the only announced candidate.
Mayor Nutter said Philadelphia and other cities in the Commonwealth would face “devastating” cuts in services if the fiscal cliff spending cuts kick on at the start of the new year.
The economy seems stalled, and at least one expert thinks it will likely stay that way for a while.
Governor Corbett has endured withering criticism from the opposition party over cuts in the new budget, but one former Democratic governor has nothing but praise for the Republican currently in office.
The newest CBS News poll offering an early look at Campaign 2012 is a real eye opener.
The Democratic Party has dropped a political bombshell that could reshape the future of politics in Montgomery County.
CBS News was projecting that when all the votes were counted, the Republicans would have regained control of the US House of Representatives.
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court is Out of Business
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Reveals Two Levels of Care By City
- New Jersey, Delaware Among States With Fewest Engaged Employees
- Health: Study Shows HPV Vaccine Effective At Reducing Cases Of Disease
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...