New Jersey’s Republican governor has been spending a lot of time lately with prominent Democrats.
New Jersey Democrats have an election-year issue that could make Gov. Chris Christie squirm — but they’ve been too divided so far to use it to their advantage.
Millionaire businessman Tom Knox says he plans to run for mayor of Philadelphia in 2015.
There’s a call for the feds to look into a plan to hand operation of the New Jersey Lottery over to a private company.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has revived a tax-cut plan similar to one that floundered last year as the Democrat-controlled state Legislature fretted that the state would not have the revenue to support it.
Carper made the announcement Tuesday on his Facebook page, saying he came to his decision “after a great deal of soul searching.”
Job approval poll numbers are rebounding from a five-year low for U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez of New Jersey in the wake of an ethics probe involving a major donor.
The mayor of a rural South Jersey town that has seen additional state aid under Gov. Chris Christie has become the third Democratic mayor to throw support behind the popular Republican.
According to a new poll, Chris Christie and Hillary Clinton lead the pack for their respective parties in the early look at the run for President in 2016.
The Senator is expected to make the official announcement from Paterson on Friday.
The Democratic mayor of Harrison and the entire town council of the Democratic stronghold have endorsed Republican Gov. Chris Christie for re-election.
Democratic gubernatorial candidate Barbara Buono has garnered another endorsement from a county party organization.
New Jersey political pollsters are turning their attention to the next U.S. senate race, which is a year and a half away.
Pennsylvania’s first elected gay legislator is getting ready to take office in the State House in January after winning an uncontested race this past week.
Republican state House Speaker Sam Smith is suggesting the election in Philadelphia was rigged, but Democratic Sen. Vincent Hughes says Smith is sour because Republicans lost badly in Pennsylvania.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Movie Theater Tries To Do Right By Couple With Down Syndrome, After They Say They Were Mistreated
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...