Delaware County Medical Examiner
A suburban Philadelphia medical examiner says an elderly woman was killed several days ago after her clothing caught fire in a kitchen.
Authorities in Delaware County have identified the body of a man found bound and gagged near the foot of the Commodore Barry Bridge, and they say he was beaten to death.
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash
- Budget Expert: Christie Revenues Off By Nearly $1B
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia