by Rick Grimaldi – 10/04/12 – Mitt Romney must hammer the facts. The President is vulnerable on the issue of the economy. He can be beaten if and only if Romney puts him on the […]
While Mitt Romney makes his case to Republican supporters here in Philadelphia, area Democratic leaders are also making their voices heard.
With Mitt Romney on the defensive, a new trio of state polls shows how serious the challenge might be for him in the coming weeks.
by Gary R’nel – 9/2/12 – Clarity and honesty. I implore Romney campaign manager Matt Rhoades and Senior Advisor Eric Fehrnstom to impress upon their candidate that sloganeering is fine but it will take a […]
by Rick Grimaldi – 8/29/12 – There is nothing worse for an active person than to be house bound which is what I have been for most f this month. On the other hand as […]
It’s still too early to determine whether the selection of Congressman Paul Ryan helps or hurts the Romney ticket. The early polling was mixed. His speech at the upcoming convention will be a critical moment […]
by Rick Grimaldi – 8/13/12 – About a month ago I was at a a fundraiser for Representative Jim Gerlach. While there I met a congressman who introduced himself to me as Paul. No last […]
by Rich Zeoli – 08/03/12 – The United States Senate. A hallowed and revered room where the likes of Kennedy, Clay, Calhoun, and Webster debated the most complex issues of the Republic. From ending the […]
by Gary R’nel – 07/23/12 – Mitt, you should give Nike’s slogan serious consideration. Just Do It. Release more than two years of your tax returns. The calling for transparency comes not only from Democrats […]
The Romney campaign will not comment on a Newsweek report that Sarah Palin will not be invited to speak at the GOP convention in Tampa.
by Chris Stigall – 07/02/12 – What are you feeling about last week’s Supreme Court ruling on Obamacare? Dispirited? Mad? Maybe even frightened? Me too. But I’ve been mulling this over a lot since Thursday. […]
by Dom Giordano – 07-02-12 – What happens to many conservative Supreme Court justices but not to their liberal counterparts? They get worn down by Washington and wanting to be loved or respected they move […]
by Michael Smerconish – 06/28/12 – The Supreme Court decision on Obamacare came as quite a shock to many. Whereas the legal community was split as to whether the individual mandate would be upheld before […]
The President continues to use the pulpit of the Presidency to assist his re-election effort. He has the right as the incumbent to do this. Nonetheless, the more he doubles down on issues such as […]
by Michael Smerconish – 6/5/12 – First it was Newark Mayor Corey Booker, then Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick, and finally the big dog himself, former President Bill Clinton, all of whom seemed to step on […]
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...