It has been an angry contest where incumbent Alan Butkovitz is being challenged by Brett Mandel and Mark Zecca.
On Thursday, WPHT’s Dom Giordano spoke to Deb Beck, President of Drug and Alcohol Services Providers of Pennsylvania, about why she is against privatization.
On Wednesday night, the Borough Council will hold a public hearing on whether to pass a proposed text amendment to a Conshohocken zoning ordinance.
Chris explains why the sequester cuts will not have the negative impact the President insists and discusses them with Senator Pat Toomey. He also talks to Republican communication and digital strategist Ian Spencer about combatting the Democrats significant online edge, and preview’s the OSCAR Awards with Entertainment Tonight’s Nancy O’Dell.
Now, this early voting trend that is sweeping the country is getting as ridiculous as being gifted for Christmas or one’s birthday 35 days in advance. There is much “shifty” benefit for the Democrats since they’re pushing for it.
Romney won this debate in more ways than one – most impressively due to his dignified style.
What was most clear tonight, though, is that Mitt Romney has no idea how the world works and the Office of the President is no place for on the job training.
It was obvious from the start that Mitt Romney decided to agree with President Obama on all the hotspot strategy: agreeing on Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan. The strategy: less hawkish, more moderate.
Opinion: With Economics Intertwined With Foreign Affairs Romney Will Win The Final Presidential Debate
Romney’s ideas – if presented fresh and enthusiastically hopeful for America’s future – can be the final bump he needs to win this election.
It is unprecedented for a presidential candidate to have as many conflicts when it comes to foreign business ties as Mitt Romney.
It’s great that Obama made the binders the headlines since last Tuesday night’s debate because the truth about Mitt Romney’s record on hiring women and the truth about Obama’s alleged war on women is finally coming out – and helping Romney in the polls.
With the CBS Local Presidential Forum coming to a close Barack Obama and Mitt Romney take their chance to set the record straight, pointing out the false accusations their opponent has leveled and giving their response.
Romney supporters, including his son Tagg, have moved away from dog whistle politics and are now engaging in outright disrespectful and racist campaigning.
There were so many blatant signs of Obama-favored bias displayed by CNN political correspondent Candy Crowley that one scarcely knows where to begin. She caused the difference between Romney’s huge win in the first debate and his extremely narrow win in the second.
The debate results are much less lopsided than the first debate, but Obama’s failed promises of the past four years which were clearly expressed by Romney dictate that Obama couldn’t win the debate. Romney won again.
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...