A federal appeals court has issued a stay, preventing planned execution of Pennsylvania death row inmate Hubert Michael.
Lawyers for a death row inmate who could be the first person executed in Pennsylvania since 1999 are asking a judge to reopen his case.
A Philadelphia judge is expected to hear new evidence today in a hearing that could mean a stay of execution for convicted killer Terry Williams.
Inmate Charged With Rape And Murder Of University Of Delaware Student Resentenced To Death After Retrial
A former death row inmate charged with raping and killing a University of Delaware student in 2005 has been sentenced to death again after a retrial.
Former death row inmate Mumia Abu-Jamal says he is surprised and somewhat disappointed that he will not get a new sentencing hearing.
Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett has signed death warrants for two more inmates on death row, although the state last executed someone in 1999.
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...