dealing with tragedy
Sunday was an important day in local churches as parishioners looked to the pulpit to help make sense of the Connecticut tragedy.
There will naturally be a lot of fear and anxiety following this shooting, but experts say it’s important to reassure children they’re safe and encourage them to express their feelings.
With fear and anxiety following the movie theater massacre, Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl is On Your Side with more on coping with violence.
- Child Struck By Car Waiting For Bus In Burlington County
- Blog: Virgin America Best, Spirit Worst in Consumer Reports Airline Ratings
- Ramsey: Internal Affairs Is Investigating Police Involved Shootings
- New Jersey Man Accused Of Defrauding FEMA After Sandy
- Allentown Firefighters Find Body In Burned Apartment
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring...
- Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes
- Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts...
- Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence