By better than two-to-one, members of Camden’s police union have voted down a deal that would have allowed more of their number to transfer to a new force to be run by Camden County, with the FOP serving as their bargaining agent.
Michael Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles have agreed on a six-year deal.
Newspaper and digital media publisher the Journal Register Co. says it has been acquired by hedge fund Alden Global Capital less than two years after emerging from bankruptcy protection and implementing an expansive digital presence.
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia
- Villanova Graduates Largest Group Of Female Engineering