Investigators have taken a DNA sample from a man whose father killed two women at a Delaware courthouse before taking his own life.
A federal judge has revoked the probation of a man whose father killed two people at a Delaware courthouse before taking his own life, sentencing the son to six months in prison.
David Matusiewicz was taken into federal custody on probation violations shortly after his ex-wife and her friend were gunned down by his father.
The charges against David Matusiewicz are prosaic — suspected of being in Maryland when he said he was in New Jersey — but authorities are investigating his role in the murder of his ex-wife Christine Belford and her friend Laura Mulford, shot by his father Thomas Matusiewicz.
- Pot-Legalization Group Relocates Outside US Courthouse After 2 Arrests
- Philadelphia Orchestra Prepares For Trip To China, 40th Anniversary Tour
- Police: Suspect Dragged Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Philadelphia Hosts US Mayors For Discussion on Technology and Government
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta