Chris discusses CPAC snubbing New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, the controversy surrounding Argo, and the reasons people are leaving Philadelphia. He talks to David Martosko from the Daily Caller about the latest on the FBI investigation of New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez, and former Director of the Congressional Budget Office, Douglas Holtz-Eakin, about the impending sequester cuts.
Chris updates the case of the City of Philadelphia pursuing Yuengling Brewery for over $6 million is disputed taxes and how New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s weight will effect his political career. He talks to Senator Pat Toomey, David Martosko from the Daily Caller, and Author Jonathan Last about his book, Demographic Disaster.
Chris updates the latest regarding New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez, the suspension of a Philadelphia Police Officer that is also the son-in-law of Governor Tom Corbett, and the Senate confirmation hearings for Secretary of Defense nominee, Chuck Hagel. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece to preview the Superbowl, and David Martosko from the Daily Caller.
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Pa. Senate Tackles Liquor Bill
- Family Of 10-Year-Old Boy Killed In Chester Accident Speaks Out
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...