Political rookie Kathleen Kane has been elected the first woman and first Democratic Pennsylvania attorney general.
The race for Pennsylvania Attorney General is a hot contest for the Democrats. The two candidates on the ballot have raised nearly $5 million dollars between them in what’s become a nasty war of words.
Republican State Senator John Rafferty has suspended his campaign for attorney general after Governor Corbett endorsed his only opponent for the GOP nomination, Cumberland County DA David Freed.
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing