Chris reviews his participation in the Dad Vail Regatta, the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, and Ed Rendell raising money for the defense of Congressman Chaka Fattah’s son, Chip. He talks to Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel, Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup, State Representative Daryl Metcalfe and Nancy O’Dell from Entertainment Tonight.
Hundreds of activists on both sides of the gun control issue staged rallies on Wednesday at Pennsylvania’s capitol.
On a radio show in Pittsburgh, the sponsor of the bill — Rep. Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler County, left) — savaged the ruling.
Chris reviews the response the Libya consulate attacks by the President and Mitt Romney. He talks to Sal Risalvato of the New Jersey Gasoline, Convenience and Automotive Association about a protest against Lukoil North America’s pricing policies and to State Representative Daryl Metcalfe about today’s State Supreme Court hearing on the Voter ID law.
Republican Daryl Metcalfe of Butler County, the sponsor of the legislation, says funding for women’s health services would not be reduced, but reallocated. “Taxpayers should not be forced to subsidize abortionists and their facilities.”
Mayor Nutter says proposed legislation, which would require local governments to pay plaintiffs who win gun law lawsuits, could bankrupt cities.
5:41 Rick Santorum called the Obama Administration elite snobs for limiting healthcare decisions. 5:44 The Obama campaign team is now turning their attention to Rick Santorum. 5:58 Frontman of Megadeth, Dave Mustaine, endorsed Rick Santorum […]
Chris talks to Joe Rooney, a Republican attempting to run against Allyson Schwartz in Pennsylvania’s 13th Congressional District, Dave Buck, the Phillies Senior VP of Marketing and Advertising, to get ready for the start of Spring Training and Pennsylvania State Representative Daryl Metcalfe about his bill to allow citizens to challenge the city of Philadelphia’s gun control laws.
Chris analyzes President Obama’s budget address and discusses it with Senator Pat Toomey. He also talks to Robert Zuritsky, President of the Philadelphia Parking Association, about the exorbinant taxes that garage and lot owners have to pay.
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta