George Mason beat Drexel 60-54 on Saturday in the quarterfinals of the Colonial Athletic Association tournament.
Drexel pulled away to beat UNC Wilmington 62-46 Saturday night in the season finale for both teams.
Damion Lee scored 13 of his 21 points in the second half as Drexel rallied for a 64-57 nonconference victory over Princeton on Saturday.
Frantz Massenat scored 20 points to lead Drexel to a 55-47 victory over Rice on Sunday in the consultation round of the DirecTV Classic.
Derrick Thomas scored 19 points, including three free throws in the final 1:27, to help Drexel hold off Towson 66-63 on Saturday.
- Delaware County SPCA Offering Free Pet Adoptions For Vets And Military Families
- Google To Roll Out New Feature That Allows Users To Send Money Via Gmail
- Nutter's Tax Plan For Philadelphia School Funding Introduced in City Council
- State Police: Missing Montgomery County College Student Found Safe
- Officials: At Least 1 NJ Bar Under Investigation Served Fake Alcohol To Customers
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta