Dartmouth Big Green
Penn overcame a 13-point, second-half deficit to defeat Dartmouth 67-57 Saturday night in Ivy League play.
Penn held off Dartmouth’s second-half rally for a 28-21 victory Saturday in the Ivy League opener for both teams.
Tyler Bernardini scored all 16 of his points in the second half, leading Pennsylvania to a 70-58 comeback win over Dartmouth on Saturday night in both teams’ regular-season finale.
- Chester County Student Suspended, Cited After Classmate Hit By BB
- AC Casino Operators Look For New Options In Search Of Profits
- Three Children Injured In Southwest Philadelphia House Fire
- Spike In Gas Prices Not Affecting Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...