This Halloween, take a healthier approach by offering something tasty with a nutritional benefit.
According to a new report from the British Medical Journal finds dark chocolate can actually reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes in people who are at high risk.
We know that dark chocolate has been shown to help fight heart disease and it has numerous other advantages, but benefits are limited to a daily portion size no bigger than a Hershey’s kiss.
We know that dark chocolate has health protective effects but the amount of chocolate you should have each day is the amount in a Hershey’s kiss.
- Montco Man in Wheelchair Sentenced For Shooting 2, Including His Mother
- Study: Teen Enthusiasm For Facebook Dwindling, Twitter Usage Up Significantly
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...