Its now the unofficial half way point of the hockey season and for the Flyers, the All -Star break couldn’t come at a better time.
The Flyers will try to bounce back tonight from Sunday’s loss to Boston, visiting the Florida Panthers.
Sean Couturier scored the tiebreaking goal 3:23 into the third period and the Philadelphia Flyers beat the Carolina Hurricanes 2-1 on Tuesday night.
Danny Briere, Wayne Simmonds and Scott Hartnell each scored to lift the Philadelphia Flyers to a 3-2 win over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday night.
In his first game behind the Anaheim bench, Bruce Boudreau saw all the talent and passion that makes the Ducks such a compelling team.
Danny Briere scored his second goal of the game with 2:26 remaining in overtime, giving the Philadelphia Flyers a 4-3 come-from-behind victory over the New York Islanders on Wednesday night.
Danny Briere, Braydon Coburn and Matt Read scored and Ilya Bryzgalov made 31 saves in the Philadelphia Flyers’ 3-2 victory over the Florida Panthers on Sunday night.
The Orange and Black haven’t played since Saturday night, when they beat Carolina, 5-1.
Andrew Ladd scored the game-winner with 1:06 remaining on a one-timer from close range to lift the Winnipeg Jets to a wild 9-8 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday night.
Flyers-Bruins game one of the Eastern Conference Semifinals takes place on Saturday afternoon in Philadelphia.
Brian Boucher stopped 25 shots and the Philadelphia Flyers advanced to the Eastern Conference semifinals with a 5-2 win over the Buffalo Sabres in Game 7 of their first-round series on Tuesday night.
Ville Leino scored 4:33 into overtime to lift the Philadelphia Flyers to a 5-4 victory on Sunday and force Game 7 of their first-round playoff series against the Buffalo Sabres.
If Tyler Ennis didn’t start the requiem for the Flyers’ demise in Game Five early in the first period Friday night, the tiny Buffalo winger certainly hummed the final note when he smacked home a rebound by Flyers’ reserve goalie Michael Leighton in overtime.
Philadelphia Flyers right winger Danny Briere was on with Angelo Cataldi and the Morning Team on Tuesday morning.
Thomas Vanek scored 1:16 into overtime to cap a two-goal comeback and clinch the Buffalo Sabres a playoff berth with a 4-3 victory over the slumping Philadelphia Flyers on Friday night.
- 3 On Your Side: Dog Harnesses Tested
- 4-Year-Old Girl Dies Following Head-On Collision In New Jersey
- Philadelphia Choir To Sing On Stage With Rolling Stones
- Police: Paralyzed Man Stabbed Multiple Times During Argument In Southwest Philadelphia
- Woman Trapped For 13 Hours In Collapsed Building Loses Her Legs
- GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party
- The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day...
- US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Storm Photos: June 10, 2013