KYW’s Bill Wine picks the likely winners of best-actor and best-supporting-actor Oscars at this Sunday’s Academy Awards ceremony.
“The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″, the fifth and final installment in the wildly popular series of supernatural vampire fantasies, lifted off to a runaway first-place finish by earning an estimated $141 million in its weekend debut, slightly more than the opening take of its predecessor, “Part 1″.
“Lincoln” brings the iconic Abraham Lincoln down to earth, but without diminishing him in any way.
With the escapist summer movie season in the books, the 2012 Oscar races will soon be coming into view as the serious-minded fall feature films taxi down the runway.
It’s not only outlandish but ridiculous and pointless.
So what do June, July, and August have in store for us as mainstream attractions compete for box office dollars? Plenty!
- Three Children Injured In Southwest Philadelphia House Fire
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Philadelphia Remains 5th Largest City In Country
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...