Acknowledging that they have an uphill battle, several Democratic members of the Pennsylvania House today introduced a package of gun safety bills, including a measure to ban assault weapons.
A group of Democratic state lawmakers is making the latest attempt to jump-start the issue of raising more money for roads, bridges and mass transit in Pennsylvania.
The state House has passed and sent to the Senate a bill that would impose tougher regulations on abortion clinics in Pennsylvania.
- Prayer-Healing Couple Charged With 3rd Degree Murder In Death Of Son
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...