It’s satire disguised as the movie equivalent of a whoopee cushion.
So what do June, July, and August have in store for us as mainstream attractions compete for box office dollars? Plenty!
From 1984, the Oscar-winning documentary on the trailblazing life and tragic murder of San Francisco political activist-turned-politician, Harvey Milk.
This sequel was more than an equal. The high-tech thriller Tron: Legacy, the 28-years-later followup starring Jeff Bridges, finished first at the box office running away from the pack and earning an estimated $44 million in its weekend debut.
Here are the year-end attractions moviegoers will be treated to (or, in some cases, subjected to) through the upcoming holiday season.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia