Gov. Christie announced on Friday that the U.S. government has granted a Natural Disaster Designation for 14 New Jersey counties following Superstorm Sandy, a snowstorm, a Nor’easter, a drought and other extreme weather between June 28 and Nov. 8, 2012.
Residents of Seaside Heights, Holgate and North Beach are seeing their homes for the first time since the storm.
Residents of Long Beach Island are only just getting their first look at the damage and destruction caused by Hurricane Sandy. They were allowed back for a few hours on Monday and officials say they likely won’t be let back in until Saturday.
Anthony Martinelli described what the waves took from his home, and said he was grateful to get on the island Monday, along with hundreds of other LBI residents who lined up on Route 72 for hours.
Obama to travel to storm-stricken New Jersey Wednesday to view damage, thank first responders.
Christie says the first priority for officials is to try to rescue those still stranded by floodwaters on barrier islands and elsewhere.
Two teenagers have been arrested after police say they caused $100,000 in damage to a school in New Jersey.
Housing inspectors in Trenton are checking every house in the Island section of the city.
Fire officials are investigating the cause of a blaze that damaged six homes in West Philadelphia early Wednesday morning.
When it comes to his iPhone, Sam Rifkin has had some bad luck. And without insurance, that bad luck can be expensive.
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure In Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...