Chris analyzes the attempts by Republicans to re-brand their image, the beginning of the NCAA tournament, and a ruling in New Jersey restricting police officers ability to enter a residence. He talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on a special edition of the Matchup, Actor Patrick Duffy from Dallas, Tom McGrath from Philadelphia Magazine, and CBS 3 Meteorologist Kate Bilo.
Chris remembers Actor Larry Hagman, who died over the weekend and previews tonight’s Eagles/Panthers game and debates whether a woman should’ve been fired for posting offensive pictures on Facebook. He also talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein about the fiscal cliff on this week’s Monday Morning Matchup.
Chris reviews last night’s special event with Ed Rendell at the National Constitution Center and looks ahead to today’s ruling on Obamacare by the Supreme Court. He also chronicles the return of Chase Utley to the Phillies lineup and talks to Linday Gray, now starring in the TNT re-boot of Dallas.
Chris analyzes the President’s stop at the Franklin Institute last night for a fundraiser. He talks to the Philly Posts Kevin Cirilli from the Jerry Sandusky trial and Jennifer Stefano from Americans for Prosperity about Mitt Romney’s chances of winning Pennsylvania.
New York held the top spot for the past two years, but Philadelphia takes the top spot in the annual ranking, put together by pest control company Terminix.
A bail hearing was postponed Friday for a northeastern Pennsylvania man accused of trying to board a cross-country flight with explosives in his bag.
Chris hosts a debate on whether or not to privatize Pennsylvania’s state run liquor stores, he talks to Judge Andrew Napolitano about his new book and updates the latest with the Occupy Wall Street Protests.
By Merrill Reese: Ok my least favorite weekend has passed and its time to get back to business. I love the build up to big games and when that big game is Eagles vs. Dallas […]
A Bucks County man is embarrassed and angry. He feels like he was taken for a ride all because of his size.
The Mayor of Dallas says he did not sanction giving Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick a “key to the city.”
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- Actor James Gandolfini Dies In Italy At Age 51
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...