According to the report, 43-percent of international travelers polled say they’d tell friends or neighbors back home to avoid coming to the US.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers seized more than $34,000 in jewelry from an uncooperative couple on Friday.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects