If you’d like to share negative thoughts about a restaurant experience or contractor, there are many opportunities to post customer reviews online, but prepare to be sued.
Nearly every consumer has experienced it at one point or another, but it seems Americans’ patience with poor customer service is wearing thin. 3-On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan has some advice on how to get the customer service you want.
Most times your complaints about bad service just don’t get heard but Gripe can make a difference through social media.
Using the power of social networks, a site like gripe can generate real momentum in making change and putting power in the hands of the consumer.
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure In Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...