William Moffa says his ex-wife, Belford, of Newark, is one of the women killed in the New Castle County Courthouse shooting in Wilmington on Monday morning. The two have a 17-year-old daughter together, and a granddaughter.
An eastern Pennsylvania woman is scheduled to enter a guilty plea Monday in the slaying of her estranged boyfriend the day before they were due to appear in court on a child custody matter last spring.
According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, over 200,000 children were wrongfully taken – NOT by a stranger – but by a non-custodial parent.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta