Philadelphia police are searching for a suspect who shot and killed a 23-year-old man multiple times near Strawberry Mansion.
A 33-year-old man near Reese and Cumberland Streets was pronounced dead at the scene of a head wound.
Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting that claimed the life of a man late Wednesday evening.
One man was shot in a police-involved shooting in North Philadelphia early Saturday morning.
Friday night, police said they found Allison Edwards’ body partially clad in a home on Glendale Street.
PennDOT is finding a trove of historic artifacts beneath I-95 in Port Richmond and Kensington, where it’s constructing a new Girard Avenue interchange, and neighborhood residents got a chance to take a look at them Wednesday night.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta