Cradles to Crayons
Shire Pharmaceuticals’ annual drive is called the “Big Give,” and it helps provide children and teenagers with some basic needs.
The goal is to help 5,000 children through donations.
As the weather turns chilly, thousands of children in our area will have shoes and boots thanks to a Pottstown couple. As we show you in today’s story of Brotherly Love, they have a most important reason to do this.
Cradles to Crayons, a local non-profit that benefits homeless and low-income kids in the Delaware Valley, is teaming up with The Trolley Car family of restaurants for a “Ready for School” donation drive.
After they are packed with school supplies, homeless shelters and other social service agencies will pick up the backpacks for distribution to needy children.
From time to time, everyone needs a helping hand, and opportunities abound in Philadelphia to reach out to those in need and make a difference.
A local organization that provides low-income and homeless children with the things they like and need is offering area families a chance to help with a fundraising event on Saturday.
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Philadelphia Remains 5th Largest City In Country
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...