Funeral Services were held Saturday for one of the victims of the New Castle County Courthouse shooting.
The charges against David Matusiewicz are prosaic — suspected of being in Maryland when he said he was in New Jersey — but authorities are investigating his role in the murder of his ex-wife Christine Belford and her friend Laura Mulford, shot by his father Thomas Matusiewicz.
Eyewitness News has learned new information about the shooter that killed two people at a Delaware courthouse.
Funeral arrangements for one of the victims of the deadly New Castle County Courthouse shooting have been released.
An education fund has been set up for the two children of Laura Beth Mulford, one of two victims of Monday’s courthouse shooting in Wilmington, Delaware.
William Moffa says his ex-wife, Belford, of Newark, is one of the women killed in the New Castle County Courthouse shooting in Wilmington on Monday morning. The two have a 17-year-old daughter together, and a granddaughter.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta