O.J. Simpson will return next week to the Las Vegas courthouse where he was convicted of leading an armed sports memorabilia heist to ask a judge for a new trial.
A suburban Philadelphia ambulance company and its top two officials have pleaded guilty to federal charges in a scheme that prosecutors said cost the Medicare and Medicaid programs more than $2.5 million in improper payments.
Scottdale police say John Saunders drank 52 bottles of whiskey valued at $102,400 by the Bonhams auction house in New York.
The former voice of the “Sesame Street” character Elmo is being sued by a man who claims the entertainer lured him into drug-fueled sex when he was 16.
A federal appeals court was asked Tuesday to decide whether the government must obtain a warrant before placing a GPS tracker on a suspect’s car.
Forty-one-year-old William Walton pleaded guilty earlier this month to voluntary manslaughter and a drug charge in the death of 22-year-old Allison Edwards.
Former Triton High School teacher Nick Martinelli pleaded guilty Thursday to one count of fourth-degree hindering apprehension.
A disabled nurse, veterans and a supermarket bagger fired for taking care of her dying boyfriend are among people telling their stories to a New Jersey judge who will decide the fate of the homeless camp where they’ve been living.
The Second Mile, a charity for children founded by Jerry Sandusky, is asking a judge for permission to sell its headquarters building in State College.
A federal judge says the insurance carrier for the children’s charity founded by former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky doesn’t have to cover him for acts of abuse.
The case of an eastern Pennsylvania school that attempted to ban breast-cancer fundraising bracelets that read “I (heart) boobies!” in 2010 was in court in Philadelphia on Wednesday.
It’s been nearly two years since the Court System began going after back debts, as part of a reform effort to combat chronic non-appearance by defendants in criminal cases.
The Children’s Television Workshop is tackling divorce. “Sesame Street” character “Abby Cadabby” is trying to adjust to her parents’ divorce which brings us some interesting questions.
A Trenton man who allegedly pointed a gun at police and threw his pit bull at them has pleaded not guilty to numerous charges, including aggravated assault.
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...