Court Spokesman Frank Keel
City officials say nearly 20 years after the Criminal Justice Center opened, they’re still stymied by a stinking problem: people puffing on cigarettes in the building’s stairwells in defiance of Philadelphia’s smoking ban.
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia
- Villanova Graduates Largest Group Of Female Engineering