A Philadelphia couple — serving 10 years’ probation for the 2009 death of their toddler after they turned to prayer instead of a doctor — has violated their probation now that another of their children has died.
The two were allegedly found unconscious inside their home on the 300 block of Hailey Drive in Evesham around 3:45 p.m.
A southwestern Pennsylvania couple has died hours apart after 65 years of marriage.
Police say a Pennsylvania couple sold a neighbor’s lost puppy for $50 rather than return it to its owner.
A central Pennsylvania couple is behind bars after police say the husband attacked a man with a baseball bat and a crucifix during a robbery.
Rebecca Ansel of Moorestown says that her parents love to travel. “It’s always been in the back of their minds that they go to Egypt,” says Ansel.
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- Actor James Gandolfini Dies In Italy At Age 51
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...