Councilman Mark Squilla
Mayor Nutter has vetoed a bill that would have allowed the owner of the old Electric Factory bill to drape electronic advertising on the building’s sides. But, the idea may not yet be dead.
A City Council plan to add a $4 surcharge on all parking tickets is now dead. Mayor Nutter last week vetoed the $4 ticket surcharge, calling the measure illegal on several fronts.
A City Council committee has approved adding a $4 surcharge to all parking tickets, with some of the money potentially set aside for the city’s parks. Questions about the bill’s legality remain.
- Police: Boy Chained To Table For Not Finishing Dinner
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Study: Kids Exposed To Air Pollution At Young Age At Higher Risk Of Hyperactivity
- Delaware County SPCA Offering Free Pet Adoptions For Vets And Military Families
- Google To Roll Out New Feature That Allows Users To Send Money Via Gmail
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta