the Penn Quakers will now be in a New York state of mind as they travel to Cornell and Columbia this weekend.
The Penn Quakers welcome Columbia to the Palestra on Friday night and Cornell on Saturday.
Penn goes for the Ivy League title against Cornell on Saturday.
According to a recent article in the Wall Street Journal, a spot on the waitlist at an elite college doesn’t mean you’re closer to the finish line. The odds aren’t good!
Zack Rosen scored 11 of his 25 points during a late burst as Pennsylvania outlasted Cornell 73-66 Friday night to sweep the season series.
The Penn Quakers have a big weekend at the Palestra.
Brandon Colavita rushed for 103 yards and three touchdowns on Saturday, leading Penn to a 31-7 win over Cornell and its 15th Ivy League championship.
by KYW’s medical editor Dr. Brian McDonough There is a very interesting report out of Cornell University that got me thinking. Have you ever thought of how to pack your refrigerator with food?
- Activists Work To Spread The Word On The 175th Anniversary Of The Burning Of Pennsylvania Hall
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder