Registration is at 9am. The walk starts at 10am, at Jack Curtis Stadium in Pennsauken.
An advisory issued earlier in the week for all Camden neighborhoods west of the Cooper River to boil their water before usage has been rescinded.
Camden’s advisory to boil tap water for consumption by residents west of the Cooper River remains in effect, along with a ban on non-essential use, despite improvements in water pressure levels after Thursday’s dangerous drop.
Officials are asking that all Camden neighborhoods west of the Cooper River boil their water before it is used due to low water pressure and levels.
Over the next few days, college rowers will be racing along a river in our area, and it’s not the Schuylkill.
Quick question: what causes lung cancer? Smoking, right? Not necessarily.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...