Cooper Health System
Private Doctors on Cooper’s Heart Institute Advisory Board were allegedly paid to refer patients to Cooper’s heart center.
Camden’s Cooper Health System has agreed to a $12.6 million settlement resolving allegations the hospital entered into improper consulting and compensation agreements with physicians while building its cardiology program.
The higher education committees of the New Jersey assembly and state senate got an earful on the highly charged proposal to have Rowan take over Rutgers University’s Camden campus.
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia