It promises to be an emotional hearing when New Jersey lawmakers hear testimony on a bill that would ban “conversion therapy,” a widely derided practice intended to make gay people straight.
“Minors deserve special protection,” says State Rep. Babette Josephs. “Nothing should be done to them that’s contrary to acceptable medical practice.”
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Movie Theater Tries To Do Right By Couple With Down Syndrome, After They Say They Were Mistreated
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...