Investigators say a 26-year-old South Philadelphia man has confessed to burglarizing the St. Gabriel’s Convent on back-to-back nights in October.
Philadelphia police have released surveillance video of three men they believe are responsible for robbing a convent two nights in a row.
For the second time in as many days, a thief has targeted a convent in Philadelphia.
The 11 nuns who teach children and help feed the needy at St. Gabriel Parish in Grays Ferry are now victims of a burglar who turned their convent into a crime scene.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater