Congressman Michael Fitzpatrick
Pennsylvania’s 8th Congressional District is considered one of the state’s most competitive races. The candidates, Republican Congressman Michael Fitzpatrick and Democrat Kathy Boockvar, faced off Thursday in their first televised debate at Bucks County Community College in Bristol.
A local congressman wants to close a loophole in the law to protect the family of a volunteer first responder who died while responding to an emergency call in Bensalem last year.
WPHT’s Dom Giordano held a “Call to Action: Congressional Town Hall Meeting” last night at the National Constitution Center.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash